The Powder Room


Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back In Action!! Daily Outfit!!

Hello My Vintage Lovers!!
Sorry for the absence of blogging! I was taking a little blogging vaca! :D Now I am back in action!! And have so many vintage hair how tos to post!!
:)
I wanted to share with you that I got a ' Star Award' at my cosmetology school!! Yippy!!! Also I learned soo much this week about perfecting a vintage up do!! Which I have to share with you all!!!
I manage to take a some pictures of one of my daily outfits!!
It was a windy windy morning to indeed I needed a scarf!!
:)
Take a look!!
Hope you enjoy!!



Skirt- 50's Black and white
Green Cashmere top- Handme down
White Vintage Scarf- Grandma!!
Glasses- The Antique Place ...(rip)
Green vintage purse- Old Glory

Have A Very Vintage Day!!
Tootles
Miss Amethyst


6 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! Now you just need a guy with a convertible to take you for a ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those glasses are AMAZING :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty look--you are such a doll!

    And thank you for featuring me as your blog of the month, that was so sweet of you :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ..make my day!