The Powder Room


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Im Wishing For Spring!!!!(Outfit)

Hello Vintage Lovers!!
Recently I was going Thur some pics!And I came across a picture of me in my favorite blue dress. I just miss wearing my airy blue dress! Its my favorite dress to wear!! It so comfortable and the color makes me happy! Then I thought...... wish spring was here!!
Hahaha!! Do you all feel the same way!!??
What are your favorite spring dresses??
Tootles
Miss Amethyst




Here's also some vintage photos of spring and summer dressesthat you might like!


2 comments:

  1. yeay!! You fixed it and I'm in love with this dress =)and I wish it was spring to.

    pinupdolls01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! I'm so happy you dress vintage! I do too!

    http://www.mrsamberapple.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ..make my day!