The Powder Room


Monday, November 1, 2010

My Fall Vintage Finds

Hi Vintage lovers. Couple days ago went out shoing to a vintage store that had a sale ( me and my mommy are bargain hunters! haha) and came back with some really cute vintage 'treasures'! Two of them was on my vintage wish list! haha! So that really made my day!
1) a green and white wool 1950's flared high waist skirt
2) 1950s  peach cat eye sunglasses with gems
3) a 40's -50's navy blue box bag (super cute has built in mirror inside)
4) a faux animal print 60's pill box hat.
Haha, i dont know about you but I have alot of vintage summer and spring goodies and my fall and winter goodies not that much. So I am determined to expand my fall and winter wardorbe on a budget! :D
What were your latest finds?
Have A Very Vintage Day
-Miss Amethyst


1 comment:

I love comments ..make my day!