The Powder Room


Friday, October 29, 2010

My Abuelita! (grandma)


Here Are my pictures of my abuelita, She is so pretty. She still does look pretty today. She will always and forever me my inspration. She still buys the latest makeup. and the cutest clothes, and gets her nails and hair done. Never had she revealed any grey hair. Her top picutre from the 50's. And the bottom picture of her in the 40's. I think its neat how does her hair back then. She was the one who taught me how to do my victory rolls. I always thought of her looking like Joane Fontaine, in the 1930's-40's Joane fountaine was famous for making many motion picutres. Including the 'The Women'. Heres as pic of her.
Thought I might share these pictures!
Have A Very Vintage Day!
Tootles
Miss Amethyst

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful lady! I love the second photograph of her, so glamorous. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! You look so much like her in the second picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thank you ladies! i know she is!
    Kir- yeah i get that alot from other people .thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ..make my day!