The Powder Room


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Friends, Dresses, Oh my!



Hello Vintage lovers! So today I will be posting about few of my friends, and how we just looove to dress up, and some of my other dresses that i got this year!
I was always taught 'Its better to be the person who overdresses than the under dresser' , my favorte quote! So therefore I love to get dressed up!
The two vintage dresses that I have on are perfect dresses for summer going into fall, the only thing you need to add if you get a little chilly is a vintage cardigan .
The first dress the red and white is 1960's dress from poly sues, it reminds me of  Bye Bye Birdie , the dresses that they worn in the movie. It has tiny little tulips. I love how it ties in the front.
The second dress is a cute medium colored lavender with a two sashes in the front with bows pink and purple. It has tiny little prints of diamonds that are teal pink and purple. When I bought it it had the original tags. It was a Connie Sage Junior Dress. It also had the original fruit of the looms tag because it was made with cotton! Swoon So I had to buy it!
What were some of your dress buys?
Have A Very Vintage Day
Tootle
Miss Amethyst

5 comments:

I love comments ..make my day!